- SIGN UP: If you do not already have the RingBack tones feature, call 611 from your wireless phone or add the feature yourself via My Account.
- SIGN IN: at our RingBacks Website (It takes about 10 minutes after adding the feature in My Account before you will be able to sign in.)
- Enter your 10-digit phone number
- Enter your password - First time users will use the last four digits of your phone number as the password
- Click OK
- BUY TONES: Download any Ringback Tone from the "Grammy Artitst" category. Just browse, preview and purchase them right from our website and we'll charge it to your wireless bill or your prepaid account.
- RINGBACKS VIA MOBILE WEB: Use your mobile web browser to browse and buy your RingBack tones. (Data package recommended)
- Go to the mobile web browser on your phone, select Downloads, select RingBacks
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and password and select OK
- Select "Buy!" to browse to any "Grammy Artitst" category Ringback Tone and purchase desired tones
- Note: You must first sign in to your account on our RingBacks Website before you will be able to use the mobile version.
Click for Contest Rules
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS OFFERED ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) WHO ARE LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
"Red Carpet Sweepstakes” 2012 Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
- 1. The “Red Carpet Sweepstakes” (the "Sweepstakes") begins 12:00 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time ("EDT") on February 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on February 29, 2012 ("Sweepstakes Period").
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States to legal residents of the 50 United States (and the District of Columbia) excluding Puerto Rico, who are at least 18 years old at time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of ClearSky Mobile Media (“Sponsor”) and participating Carriers, their respective parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies, advertising and promotional agencies, web masters and web suppliers and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, ward, daughter or son) or members of the households of each (whether or not related) are not eligible.
- Entry: To enter, purchase a ringtone or ringback tone from the “Grammy Artists” featured artist category between February 1, 2012 and February 29, 2012 or, for entry without a purchase, send a 3x5 card stating the name of the contest, to ClearSky Mobile Media 390 N. Orange Ave. Orlando, Fl 32801 during the Sweepstakes Period with your full name, address, phone number, and age to be entered into the drawing. No facsimiles allowed. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, stolen, mutilated, damaged, incomplete, illegible or misdirected entries or for malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer hardware or software, or any other technical problems related to entries. Entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any attempt at entry except as above stated is void. Sponsor’s computer will be the official clock of the Sweepstakes.
All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm EDT on February 29, 2012.
- Winner Selection: On or about Wednesday, February 29, 2012, Two (2) potential Grand Prize Winners will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Five (5) potential Runners-Up will then be selected by random drawing from among remaining eligible entries. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor who shall be the sole judge of the Sweepstakes and whose decisions on all matters related to these Official Rules shall be final and binding.
- Prizes: Two (2) Grand Prize Winners will each receive one (1) 2012 Grammy Nominees CD and one (1) CD library complete with CDs from Grammy-nominated artists. CD Library to include the following; Maroon 5: Hands All Over, Nicki Minaj: Pink Friday, Rihanna: Loud, Lady Gaga: Born this Way, The Band Perry: The Band Perry, Taylor Swift: Speak Now, and Amy Winehouse: Lioness Hidden Treasures. Grand Prize Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $104.92. Five (5) Runners-Up will each receive one (1) 2012 Grammy Nominees CD. Each Runners-Up Approximate Retail Value (ARV): $12.99. No substitution or transfer is permitted, except by Sponsor. Any and all taxes on a prize, and any other costs, fees, and expenses not explicitly stated herein, are the sole responsibility of the prize recipient. Prizes will be awarded and are non-transferable. No prize substitutions or transfers allowed, except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the unlikely event that any portion of the prize is cancelled or undeliverable for any reason, the winner agrees that Sponsor has no further obligations to the winners other than delivery of the remainder of the prize.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or any web site related to the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any use of robotic, macro, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. In the event of a dispute as to entries submitted by multiple users having the same email account, the authorized subscriber of the email account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of registration will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization, which is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Potential winner may be required to provide the Sponsor with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potentially winning entry. Sponsor may prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Limitations of Liability: The Releasees are not responsible for any lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate entries or entry information, whether caused by web site users or by any of the equipment, computer hardware or software or any other technical operation or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and the Releasees assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission at the Web Site or any web site related to the Sweepstakes, or for communications line failure, or for theft or destruction, tampering, or unauthorized access to entries and/or entry information. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, tampering, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which, in the sole opinion of Sponsor and/or corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserve the right at their sole discretion to void suspect entries and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and select the winner from among all eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination or suspension. IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASEES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE INTERNET SITES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST,OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM THE CONTEST SITES.
- Arbitration/Choice of Law: Except where prohibited, entrants agree that (i): any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prize awarded, or the determination of the winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Releasees in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, U.S.A., without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in that State, in the County of New York.
- Winner’s Name: For name of the winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope received by February 29, 2012 to: Red Carpet Sweepstakes Winner c/o ClearSky Mobile Media, 390 N. Orange Ave., Orlando, Florida 32801.
Sponsored by: ClearSky Mobile Media 390 N. Orange Ave Suite 1295 Orlando, Florida 32801
© 2012. ClearSky. All rights reserved.