How To: Personalize Your Phone
Download Ringtones and Wallpapers to Your Phone
(Data package recommended)
1. Sign up at Thumbplay.
- Enter your phone number. A 4-digit PIN will then be sent to your phone.
- Enter your PIN on the website to activate your account.
- You now have 20 credits to spend on any content at Thumbplay!
2. To Download:
- Browse and select the desired content on Thumbplay.
- Content will be sent directly to your phone. Simply save it when the download is complete.
Sign up for nTelos ringtones at Thumbplay now!
Add a Ringback Tone to Your Phone
1. Sign up
- Call 611 from your nTelos Wireless phone or visit your local nTelos store to have the feature added to your line of service.
- Postpay customer can also add the service themselves via My Account.
2. Sign in at the nTelos ringbacks website
- Note: First-time users will use the last four digits of phone number as password
3. Buy tones.
4. Select tones.
- Once you've got your tones, click on the "My Callers" tab to choose who hears each RingBack Tone.
- Assign tones for all callers, specific contacts or specific groups.
5. Create a playlist.
- Under "My RingBacks" click on the "Playlist" tab and then "Create Playlist."
- Name the playlist, choose a playback method, add desired tones to the playlist, and click on "Save."
- The playlist will now be available for selection in the "My Callers" section.
6. Ringbacks via mobile web (Data package recommended)
- Go to the mobile web browser on your phone, select Downloads, and select RingBacks.
- Log in with your 10-digit phone number and password.
- Select “Buy” to browse and purchase desired tones
- Select "Assign" to choose who hears each RingBack Tone
- Select "My Library" to view your purchase history or create a playlist
- Select "Address Book" to set up contacts or groups, and then customize the tones they hear through the "Assign" link
Note: You must first sign in to your account on our ringbacks website before you will be able to use the mobile version.
FAQs about Ringbacks