nTelos Wireless Pass for Cash Rules & Regulations
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
- Sweepstakes begins January 1, 2014, 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends November 17, 2014 11:59 p.m. ET ("Promotional Period"), when all entries must be received. To enter, go to http://www.nteloswireless.com/passforcash/, complete the online entry form, and submit it as instructed. Limit one entry per person/e-mail address during the Promotional Period. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsors' servers or elsewhere, and such entries will not be eligible. Sponsors, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsors. Sponsors further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify any promotion not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- Two (2) potential winners will be selected in a random drawing to be held on or about October 24, 2014 for VT P4$, November 11, 2014 for JMU P4$, November 3, 2014 for U of R P4$, and November 17, 2014 for MU P4$. The winner will be notified by mail, email and/or telephone. If potential winners cannot be contacted, does not respond within three (1) day, or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Two (2) Prizes will be awarded, consisting of a domestic round trip travel package for 2(does not include Alaska or Hawaii). This package includes transportation and hotel accommodations. The approximate retail value for this package is $2,000.
- Winner must be able to throw a football 10-yards at a target. The destination on the target that the ball hits closest to will determine the prize destination. A second football will be thrown from 10-yards at a target. The dollar amount the ball hits closest to will determine the amount of money won with the promotion.
- Income and other taxes, if any, on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia 18 and over residing in the United States at the time of entry. Employees of nTelos, authorized agents of nTelos and contractors, and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
- Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsors in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. By providing your e-mail address, you grant Sponsors the right to send you commercial messages and share your address with others, unless specified otherwise as indicated on the entry form.
- Except where prohibited by law: (i) acceptance of prize constitutes consent to use winner's name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation; (ii) potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and liability/publicity release; (iii) potential winner may be required to execute releases of Sponsors from any and all liability with respect to participation in the sweepstakes and/or use of the prize. Affidavits and releases must be signed, notarized and returned within five (5) days of attempted notification or alternate winner may be chosen. Any potential winner found to have entered false information on the online entry form will be automatically disqualified.
- For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to nTelos marketing, Attn: Pass for Cash promotion, 1154 Shenandoah Village Drive, Waynesboro, VA 22980 after November 10, 2012 but before January 15, 2013. Please specify "Winners List" on the outer envelope. The Sponsors of this sweepstakes is nTelos wireless, 1154 Shenandoah Village Drive, Waynesboro, VA 22980.
*Maximum prize is $5000. Winner may receive less. See item 3 above.