nTelos Wireless Pass for Cash, presented by Samsung Mobile
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase will not improve chances of winning.
You have not yet won.
- The 2013 nTelos Wireless Pass for Cash Sweepstakes, presented by Samsung Mobile, is offered at the following schools as shown:
- 1.Virginia Tech: Entry period August 12, 2013 at 5PM (ET) and ends November 6, 2013 at 5PM (ET)
- James Madison University: Entry period August 12, 2013 at 5PM (ET) and ends November 6, 2013 at 5PM(ET)
- University of Richmond: Entry period August 12, 2013 at 5PM (ET) and ends October 23, 2013 at 5PM (ET)
- Marshall University: Entry period August 12, 2013 at 5PM (ET) and ends October 30, 2013 at 5PM (ET)
- To enter, go to http://www.ntelos.com/pass4cash, complete the online entry for your favorite school during the promotional period outlined above and submit it as instructed. Limit one entry per person/e-mail address during the Promotional Period. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, misdirected, incorrect, garbled, or incompletely received, for any reason, including by reason of hardware, software, browser, or network failure, malfunction, congestion, or incompatibility at Sponsors' servers or elsewhere, and such entries will not be eligible. Sponsors, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the web site. Use of bots or other automated process to enter is prohibited and may result in disqualification at the sole discretion of Sponsors. Sponsors further reserve the right to cancel, terminate or modify any promotion not capable of completion as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, force majeure or technical failures of any sort. In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institute) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. You must be age 18 or over to participate. Completion of the entry form registers you to receive marketing and promotional communication from nTelos. You may opt out of email communication at any time.
- 3. Two (2) potential winners will be selected for each school in random drawings to be held 10 days prior to each school’s Pass for Cash halftime event. Potential winners will be notified by email and/or telephone. If potential winners cannot be contacted, does not respond within two (2) days, or the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to any prize, and alternate winner may be selected. All decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. The Two Winners for each school will have an opportunity to participate in a halftime activity at their respective school to determine their prize. The event consists of throwing a football from a distance of 10 yards at a target to determine 1.) airfare destination and 2.) cash prize amount. The maximum prize is airfare to a select US destination and up to $5000 in cash.
- Virginia Tech: Pass for Cash Halftime event, November 16, 2013 at Lane Stadium
- James Madison University: Pass for Cash Halftime event, November 16, 2013 at Bridgeforth Stadium
- University of Richmond: Pass for Cash Halftime event, November 2, 2013 at Robins Stadium
- Marshall University: Pass for Cash Halftime event, November 9, 2013 at Joan C. Edwards Stadium
- Income and other taxes, if any, on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of one of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia 18 and over residing in the United States at the time of entry. Employees of nTelos, authorized agents of nTelos and contractors, and their immediate family members, are not eligible.
- Subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited. Any violation of these rules may result in disqualification. Sponsors are not responsible for errors in the administration or fulfillment of this sweepstakes, including without limitation mechanical, human, printing, distribution or production errors, and may modify or cancel this promotion based upon such error at its sole discretion without liability.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prize is not transferable. No substitutions for prize except by Sponsors in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned. By providing your e-mail address, you grant Sponsors the right to send you commercial messages and share your address with others, unless specified otherwise as indicated on the entry form.
- Except where prohibited by law: (i) acceptance of prize constitutes consent to use winner's name and likeness for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes, without further compensation; (ii) potential winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility (including social security number) and liability/publicity release; (iii) potential winner may be required to execute releases of Sponsors from any and all liability with respect to participation in the sweepstakes and/or use of the prize. Affidavits and releases must be signed, notarized the day of the contest or alternate winner may be chosen. Any potential winner found to have entered false information on the online entry form will be automatically disqualified.
- For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to nTelos marketing, Attn: Pass for Cash Sweepstakes, 1154 Shenandoah Village Drive, Waynesboro, VA 22980 after November 30, 2013 but before November 30, 2014. Please specify "Winners List" on the outer envelope. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is nTelos Wireless, 1154 Shenandoah Village Drive, Waynesboro, VA 22980.